Ansay & Associates-Silver Level Sponsor
Ansay & Associates' has been building insurance relationships for over 70 years. In that time Ansay has worked it's way up to being rated among the top 100 Agencies in the country.
The Ansay model is based on service and knowledge. We are more than brokers, we are insurance/ risk management advisors who are part of your team and community. Small to midsize communities are asked to provide more services with shrinking budgets. That is why we work hard to be an extension of your team, not just a vendor.
Our approach is simple to provide our community partners the following:
- Comprehensive / Competitive Program – Design an insurance program that provides peace of mind for you, your board, and employees at a competitive price.
- Innovation: Making sure you and your team are aware of new opportunities and value added resources available to you through Ansay's Tool Box.
- Strong Communication – A partner that keeps you up to date and informed about the insurance program and changes in the marketplace.
- Accessibility – A partner that is able to be there when you need them and respond in a timely fashion.
- Accountability – An agreed upon service plan, with timelines, that is proactively managed by the agency.
We create insurance programs for large and small communities to significantly reduce and control future costs. Our programs include complete exposure reviews in Property & Casualty, Workers Compensation, Fleet, Cyber Liability, Professional Liability, Employment Practice Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Fiduciary/ Crime and others.
The Ansay model relies on building relationships, strong belief in service, adding value and knowledge to our clients insurance programs.
Moving forward if you want to learn more about the insurance process and "costs" to your community lets continue a dialogue. I appreciate your open mindedness to learn more about your program and what you are receiving with your dollars.