June 11, 2020, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
WCMA & ILCMA Summer Conference Webinar Series Presents: Increased Cyber-Security and Fraud Risks Due to COVID-19
Description: With the COVID-19 crisis, many organizations were forced to rapidly shift to a remote workforce. These rapid changes altered business processes and network infrastructure demands increasing the risk of fraud and security breaches. Join Sikich experts Jim Sullivan and Jeremy Mares on June 11th at 11:30am to discuss the many risks posed to your organization’s business processes and information security posture.
• The increased opportunities for fraudsters in the evolving workforce dynamic
• Key areas of security concern with a remote workforce.
• Fraud and cyber security risks with employees using home networks.
• The risks of letting employees use their own devices from home.
• Adapting and monitoring internal controls to reduce fraud risk.
• How do you make sure any outsourced technology functions are secure.