The mission of the Wisconsin Association of Municipal/County Assistant Managers (WAMCAM) is to enhance the future of professional management in Wisconsin communities and counties by creating opportunities for Wisconsin assistant managers or those serving in a management support role to enhance their personal and professional development, to build relationships, and to share ideas and initiatives that support the betterment of Wisconsin communities and counties.
Interested in joining WAMCAM?
- To provide the opportunity to develop relationships with peer professionals for the purpose of sharing ideas, information, and experiences
- To provide learning opportunities and continuing education for the purpose of personal and professional development
- To foster and encourage forward thinking and the development of new initiatives, in an effort to enhance the future of local government administration in Wisconsin
- To provide opportunities to gain knowledge, insight, experience, and perspective through developing relationships with other professionals in the field, and affiliating with related professional associations
- To create relationships between Wisconsin municipalities and counties through a network of assistant managers and those serving in a management support role
- To provide a resource and learning opportunity for those entering the municipal and county management profession